Sunday, March 11, 2007

Time Changes

With the "spring forward", we all found it very difficult to get up this morning. We made it up barely in time to get to church. After church, I had to lie down to catch up on missed sleep throughout the last week. Cass worked on cleaning her room while Randy played around with his GPS system. It was a nice, relaxing day. Randy and I have done a lot of driving around the neighborhood and he has done an excellent job, so he took the car by himself down to the Chevron station by our house (no major roads are gone on to get there, all are 25 mph roads). He made it there and back safely.

This evening, we went over to the house of some people in the church. We hadn't really known them before tonight. They wanted to get to know us so they invited us over for dinner. We had a very nice time. The wife and I set up some time for me to go out to dinner with her and some other women on occassion, which I think will be very nice. As Randy has improved, I think it is important for me to get out on occassion and have time away from the house. I am excited!

No comments: