Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Working!

Randy went into both the Renton and the Everett office today. He came home with a big smile on his face and said "I had such a good day". He is really enjoying back to work. As soon as he got home, he went straight into his office. He is a happy man!

My day wasn't quite as good as his. I told Cass to call me as soon as she got up this morning because her back was really hurting her last night from her fall off the trampoline. She woke up feeling dizzy. I left work and took her to the urgent care down the street from our house. The doctor said that, even though Cass didn't really hit her head, it sounded like she had a concussion. He gave me a little print out of what to watch out for. I stayed with her the rest of the day. I think she is feeling better tonight, but I will probably stay home with her tomorrow just to make sure. I don't think we will ever be buying a trampoline!

1 comment:

HeatherD said...

Wow - what an amazing week! When Randy was given the go-ahed to return to work, I still thought they would take weeks. HALLELUJAH!!

Randy, I am so very happy for you. A bit jealous, too, because the people are really so great. Just don't let it get overwhelming or too demanding!

Cass - I am praying for you. Two head-injury patients in one family is just - two too many!!

Rachel - yesterday I saw the neatest thing. NOT that you would do it, but if ever you got persuaded to have a trampoline - my friends dug a hughe pit and sunk theirs, surrounded the underneath with a frame so the dirt wouldn't fall in, and bakcfilled so there were no holes at the edges. It ended up maybe 6 inches above ground level. WHAT a great idea!! It is the best and safest one I have ever seen (I don't really care for the tall nets.) SO - if you ever do get talked into a trampoline, that might be one way to do it!

Okay - have a WONDERFUL weekend!