Thursday, June 29, 2006

So far today

There hasn't been much change from yesterday. The nurse said he ran fever throughout the night, but she said it did come down this morning. Hopefully it stays down. The doctor has not been in yet, but we ran into him in the elevator and he told us he would definitely come by today. He still has the shakes, but I don't know if it is the storming or if something else is causing it.

Cass came to visit yesterday and had a hard time ~ she heard someone say the word "coma" in regards to Randy. I guess she learned about that at school and she learned that sometimes people don't wake up from them.

It is really hard to leave him at night. Through this I have really began to learn how to give things over to God. He has been an amazing presence throughout this last week. Randy seems to improve each day, sometimes a little sometimes a lot, and I give all of the credit to HIM! I feel that when Randy was dealing with the sleep apnea, God was there making sure he got enough oxygen because Randy's levels didn't drop even with the short times of not breathing. I firmly believe that He is there, strengthening Randy's body, preparing him to wake up.

I will give more updates after the doctor has come to visit.

No comments: