Sunday, May 06, 2007

Last Few Days

The last few days have been good. Randy hasn't been grinding has teeth at night, or maybe I am just sleeping through it, either way, I love it!

Wednseday, he did some volunteer work at Green River Community College. They were having health days and he worked in one of the booths. I think he enjoyed being out and getting to meet some new people.

Friday, he went to go to Bally's, but when he got there, he realized that he had forgotten his swimming clothes. So he and Cass went Saturday and had a great time. Randy did some laps using a floaty device. He was really working his arms. It really wore him out and he is a little sore today from it. He wants to get into the habit of going swimming at least 3 times a week. He usually feels really good after going, though it does really wear him out.

3 comments:

HeatherD said...

One year ago, who would have pictured you Randy taking Cass to a swimming pool?! It is always so wonderful to hear of your great progress,and of your "adventures".
I am practicing a new type of prayer, and maybe you would find it useful? I was reading about the idea of just fellowshipping with God. I pictured a good friend of mine, and how my conversation style with her is so different from my (disjointed, bullet-fast, demanding, pleading, requesting, whining, adamant) conversations with God. I decided to try just having a regular conversation with God. It was so wonderful to experience His friendship and mentoring in that way.
May He continue to bring healing, peace and love to all of you :)

HeatherD said...

Do you think the teeth grinding is less on days when Randy is really physically active? I know I sleep better after regular workouts!

HeatherD said...

Thinking of you all, and lifting you in prayer.
Rachel - a belated Happy Mother's Day wish for you, especially. You may not always feel like a saint, but you are such an inspiration to so many :)