Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ping Pong


Today, Randy and his mom went and got fingerprinted so they can start volunteering at Cass's school.

Then they headed to Fred Meyer so that Randy could get another model airplane (surprise, surprise!). He got one for himself and one for Cass. Next stop was the dollar store to get ping pong paddles and balls to work on some of his occupational therapy at home.

After Cass got home and finished with her homework, her and Randy played ping pong on the floor. The dogs decided they needed to join in as well, so it ended up being a "keep away" game from the dogs!

Randy also worked on some of his tasks today, which is great. He remembered to sweep the floors and to clean up the floor by his side of the bed which was a big mess from all of his puzzle books and stuff. It was so bad I couldn't even open the closet doors. He did a great job, though, with getting it cleaned up and with reorganizing all of his books by the time I came home from work.

1 comment:

HeatherD said...

Great job being "clean up crew," Randy!
And - how are those sunflowers doing? :) I'd love to see more photos.
It's fun to see you playing Ping Pong on the floor. I have wanted to play that with my kids for a long time, and we don't have a table. But we DO have wood floors so, I think to myself - why not!!
THANKS for another bit of inspiration from the Rush family :)