Monday, October 16, 2006

Trading Places


Today is going to be a very short post. I am currently in rather a lot of pain. I had to come home early today. I have a pinched sciatic nerve. It started hurting Friday and today got bad enough that I gave in and went into the doctor. I am currently sitting on ice and waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in!

Randy didn't have any therapies today so he and his mom worked on his exercises at home and then went down to Costco ~ so he definitely got his walking in! Randy, this afternoon, has been working on his airplane models and kind of taking care of me ~ the models are really the top priority right now :-)! He has definitely been enjoying putting the planes together and it makes him use his left hand, which is always good.

That's going to be it for the updates today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Haven't had that pain since pregnant with the kids...sure hope it was a one-off thing. Feel better, Rachel...although, maybe Randy could work at his nursing skills for awhile...!

:) sc