Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Adventure Continues

It was just Randy and I home this weekend. Today, I decided to lie down and take a nap. He said he has some work he wanted to do on his computer so I thought all would be safe. I really should know Randy better than that!

I heard his sister and her friend come in the front door. I figured Randy was visiting with her, so I got up and took my time coming out ~ I went in and took a shower. When I came out, Melinda and her friend were sitting in the living room by themselves and they commented on how they had just let themselves in. Then they asked him where Randy was. I looked at this a little surprised and said "you are kidding right?". His sister shook her head no and asked if Randy was taking a nap. I said "You mean he hasn't been out here?". I think my heart skipped a few beats and I started into the kitchen andthat was when, through the back sliding door, I saw Randy sitting outside visiting with our neighbor on his back porch.

No comments: