Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Things a little better today

Randy did better today with me not being home. I think it was due in part to me being in training so he knew he couldn't call me and the fact that he didn't get up until I called at noon and had Cass wake him up.

He and Cass also did better today. Since he got up so late, they didn't have much of a chance to do anything. Randy spent a good part of the afternoon playing a game on the Nintendo DS. We have the Super Mario Bros game, which is very similar to the old Super Mario Bro games on the old nintendos (the one that I grew up with). Every day, Randy seems to get a little better with the game. I think it really works his reaction time and works on his coordination. We just need to balance it out with other things as well such as the crosswords and other word puzzles. He did have dinner ready for me when I got home (yeah!!!!!!).

I talked to his doctor about antidepressants to try to balance out his moods. Unfortunately, he cannot take any with the pain medication that he is on because it would increase his risk of seizures.

No comments: