Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The rest of today

The remainder of our day wasn't much different than our morning. Randy woke up for a bit, but he was very aggitated and when asked if he was in pain he said yes, so we asked for pain medication. When the pain medication started working and Randy wasn't as aggitated, I asked him what year it was and he answered 2006. But that was all we got out of him before he drifted back to sleep.

We left the hospital earlier than usual since he was resting so nicely. Before we left, though, I got a call from one of my classmates. I haven't talked to her since my reunion a couple of years ago. She kept asking if there was anything that I needed. Her calling was more than enough! And others that we have gone to school with have posted. Everyone wants to help, just being there, either physically or through posts, is more than enough.

I want to again thank everyone. I feel that words cannot truly express how thankful I am for everyone and all that they have done. From donating to the benevolent account at BECU and posting comments to show support and visiting the hospital and all of the things that everyone is doing for Randy and for us, his family ~ thank you, thank you, thank you! You all are helping me make it through this!

No comments: