Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today

Today has been pretty similar to yesterday. Randy has spent most of the day resting and is just now starting to get active. This morning, he kind of woke up when we got here and talked a bit. I swear he told me he had a headache. Really, the only word that was clear was "headache". He gave the nurse a thumbs up one time that she asked, but didn't do it the other couple of times.

I brought in my computer today so that I can play him some music that I know he likes. So far he hasn't really responded to it at all, but he has seemed very tired most of the morning.

Tonight, I won't be doing my normal end of the day posting. Randy's mom is going to go back to Yakima for the night and taking my daughter with her, so I will be staying at the hospital with Randy. I dropped our dogs off at the dog sitters this morning so I wouldn't have to worry about them. Daisy (the white dog in the pictures with Randy) is missing him, I think. She has started chewing up things around the house. She usually follows Randy everywhere he goes. As soon as he stops moving, she will sit right down next to his feet. Maybe, as he becomes more alert, we can bring her in to see him.

No comments: