Sunday, December 10, 2006

A couple of things I forgot from yesterday


I forgot to include a picture of Randy at the Museum of flight. We can't remember the name of the plane that he is in.

I also forgot to tell a story. Randy has always been a very polite guy. Even as he was coming out of his coma, he was incredibly polite, down to the thanking the nurses for taking his blood. It was funny, though, yesterday when Randy was walking into the kitchen and Cass was standing right where he wanted to go. Instead of telling her "excuse me", he told her that she needed to move whenever she sees someone coming toward her. Cass was taken aback by this and didn't respond. Later, though, when her and I were alone, she asked me if her daddy's head injury had taken away all of his manners and she referenced the incident above. I thought it was funny in kind of a not-so-funny way.

Today, there isn't much to report. Neither Randy or I slept much ~ me because of the steriods and him due to a mixture of me not sleeping and then him staying up too late fiddling with his PDA. Due to the lack of sleep, Randy didn't feel good throughout most of the day. Not getting enough sleep affects him more than it would have before the accident.

As for me and my back issues, I have been on steriods for only a couple of days, but am seeing the same results as the last time I took them. It is lessening the pain, but no feeling comes back into my leg or toes. Randy has been doing a good job of taking care of me and helping me out so I don't do the things that I am not suppose to be doing.

No comments: