Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Not Much to Report

Randy slept in quite a bit today, which isn't surprising considering that he was up until I made him come to bed at 1:30 this morning. After he got up and around, he and his dad began working on the floor in the bathroom.

He and his mom made a trip to the chiropractor and then came to pick me up. I had to drop the car off to get the brakes fixed. They started making an awful noise whenever I was trying to use them. Since they aren't covered by warranty, I called the guy at Imports N Sorts in Renton. It is right across from where Randy had worked when he was in Renton. The guy there has always taken very good care of us. I had never met or talked to him before (that I recall). He asked which Saab it was and I told him we only had one now ~ the other became a convertible during the summer. He is taking this week off for vacation, but said he would come in and try to get them done sometime this week. He is a very nice man!

Tomorrow is the day of my surgery. I am a little nervous, but feeling ready for it. I have to be there at 5:45 in the morning, though. Not quite sure how that is going to work! I am wondering how I am going to get Randy going that early.

No comments: