Saturday, December 23, 2006

Getting Ready for the Holidays


Our day started a little earlier than Randy would have liked. I woke up at 7 this morning and realized we still needed to get a little something for Cass and I also realized that everyone else would be needing to grab a little something for someone. So Randy and I jumped out of bed and headed to Fred Meyer in Covington. The store started getting a little crazy just as we were leaving.
When we came home, I went back to bed and Randy went out and helped his dad get the roofing material on the playhouse. When it was all done, Randy wanted to go up the ladder to look at it. As long as he stayed on the ladder and didn't try to get on the actual roof, I had absolutely no problem with that.
After the playhouse, Randy's dad went to work on pruning our apple trees in the backyard. He is definitely the expert on pruning trees!
Randy and I then headed to the grocery store for a couple of things. It was an absolute zoo! People were all fighting for spots in the parking lot.
This evening, we had a few neighbors stop by and drop of Christmas goodies. I think all of the weight that I lost this summe I will be happily gaining back with all of the goodies.
Also this evening, I came across a disc with pictures from Christmas 2 years ago on it. The picture on this post is from that. We were at Randy's parent's house. Randy is outside exercising the dogs.

No comments: