Monday, December 11, 2006

Short Post

There isn't much to report today. Randy ended up sleeping most of the
day away. I called him a little after 11:30 and he said he had just
gotten up. He really needed it after not getting much sleep the night
before. He said he felt much better today than he did yesterday. He
did do some work around the house. Then later, he had his pool
therapy. He is still really enjoying it. He says it has really been
helping his balance get better and he hopes he can get rid of the cane
here soon.

My surgery has been scheduled for December 27th. I admit I am a little
scared, though it sounds like it is going to be a pretty simple
procedure. They said it will only be 20 minutes and I will only be
there a total of 3 hours and then I get to go home. I haven't quite
gotten out of them how long I will be missing work. I should find out
for sure on the 22nd when I go in for all of the pre-op stuff.

No comments: