Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rachel can travel

(post is by Randy on Rachel’s behalf) Rachel was able to return home today. Her original problems caused by the pinched nerve have subsided, so she only has the recovery from the surgery left as something to feel crummy over. She’s looking forward to some time away from current life as she recovers. I’m just happy to have her back home, we’ve spent enough time apart. Thankfully, she was able to stay the night with me Good Samaritan because they didn’t have a policy that would keep her from spending the night with me in the private room (thanks to the MRSA), so I constantly encouraged her to not leave me at the hospital.

She and I have been lounging around the house today. She says I’ve taken very good care of her, I guess it’s my turn.

No comments: