Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Snow Day

When I got up today, the news had Cass's school as being 2 hours late due to some snow last night. I looked outside and it was still snowing. With 2 hour delay, it would run into the time of Randy's doctor appointment so I rescheduled it for Friday. Then Cass's school closed for the day. So we had a nice day at home today. I checked for tomorrow and they are already saying the school is going to be 2 hours late for tomorrow. I am wonderfing if they are ever going to be going back to school!

Randy read through the book that we had in his hosptial room at Harborview and had asked people to sign. He loves going through that periodically and seeing who visited him and see what they had to say.

Tonight, Brandon came to pick Randy up to hang out with him. He took Randy to pick up his medication (the insurance got everything worked out finally) so I didn't have to drive anywhere. My back was really hurting from the walking yesterday so it was nice to have a day of not going anywhere.

No comments: