Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cass's Photo Shoot


We didn't do much today, but Randy and I both feel exhausted. The mouthguard came out again last night, so I was woken up a few time throughout the night. He finally stopped early in the morning and I was able to sleep in a little bit ~ a little too much. We got up in time to get Cass ready for her photo shoot today. This is one of the pictures from today. By the end of the time, Cass's facial muscles were hurting from all of the smiling. I think he did a good job of getting Cass to smile a not-too-cheesy smile.
While Cass and I were at the friend of a friend's house, Randy rode with his friend Jon to the dump. They got to the friend's house just as we were finishing up. Jon offered to help Randy work on Cass's playhouse next weekend, which Randy is definitely excited about. Randy really wants to get it done for Cass and he feels bad it has taken him so long to do it. I am glad someone will be working with him, especially with his eyesight issues with the eyedrops he is having to take.
After the photo shoot, we headed to the store to get a couple of alarm clocks. I am assuming that my doctor will release me to go back to work this week, either part of full time, and so we need to make sure that Randy gets up in time to walk Cass to school. I got Randy an alarm that we will put across the room so he can't just roll over and shut it off and then I got Cass an alarm to make sure she can get up and make sure her dad is up!

1 comment:

HeatherD said...

Beautiful - both Cass and the verse! But especially Cass.

It is hard to adjust to sleeping with a mouth-guard in place. We went through that, and I finally gave up. I got more exercise during the day, and was less stressed at night, so the problem finally got cured that way.

As Randy is ever more mobile, I pray he experiences the same relief. (Or maybe you could wear ear-plugs?!) Peace to all of you...