Monday, January 29, 2007

Not Much to Report

Randy didn't work on any of his therapy stuff today because I had my follow up doctor appointment and he wanted to go with me ~ it took a good part of our day. They doctor decided to put me on another week of steroid treatment so they gave me the rest of this week off. I will then start back part time next week. I will start back just in time for us to take off and go to Oklahoma to see my parents, so I will actually get another week off, which will be very nice.

Randy got home in time to head out and hang out with his friend Brandon. Cass and I hung out playing games and then headed down for her to try out a drama class. It is a different type of class than the one she is taking in Seattle. This one is more theater type stuff. She isn't quite sure she wants to do it yet.

No comments: