Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Uneventful Day

Not too much happened today.

We went up to Seattle this morning to get my staples out. Everything is healing up nicely. There was a little irritation where the staples where because my body has never responded well to metal. Now that they are out, that should go away in a few days. I am healing better than I expected to be, though I ended up doing a bit more than I should have today and am now paying for it.

I took Randy to get a massage today and was delighted to hear they can bill the insurance. When I was rubbing his left arm the other day, it seemed to increase feeling a bit in those fingers that are always numb. We asked the therapist to really concentrate on his left side. Randy said it did make a difference. Not a huge one, but we will take anything at this point.

For those out there praying for Randy, we would like to ask for specific prayer for his eyesight. He feels that is the worst part of all of this. The eyedrops that he did for a couple of weeks didn't make a difference. He just wants to be able to see one of everything and to see somewhat clearly again.

No comments: