Thursday, January 25, 2007

Exercise

This morning, after dropping Cass off at school, Randy and I headed to Bally's for him to work out with the trainer. The trainer had an excellent work out planned today for Randy. He worked his entire body and gave him handouts for shoulder exercises to do at home. One of the exercises that the trainer had Randy do was lunges. They worked not only Randy's legs, but also made him focus on his balance. There were a couple of times I thought he was going to fall over! But he did an excellent job and even when things were a little difficult to do, he just kept trying.

When we got home, I layed down to take a nap while Randy went into the living room to work on his therapy exercises. When I got up, though, Randy, I found that Randy had tried to do his therapies with his eyes closed. So that he could get some sort of therapy in, he and I played games throughout the afternoon that would work on his reaction times. He did quite well with a lot of them.

1 comment:

HeatherD said...

Hey, Rachel and Randy- God bless your family time together! This is so important. I really experienced that wehn we had all the floods, snow, and high winds.
Cass' audition process sounds wonderful! I did have an agent for tv commercials, for awhile, when I lived Los Angeles. It was fun! They asked us to watch lots of tv commercials, and practice dressing the way they did. You will meet lots of interesting people during the course of the interviews and rehearsals! I pray you will meet someone who can connect you to the doctor who will SOLVE Randy's vision issues! And Rachel I pray for continued healing for your back! God is watching over all of you :)