Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday

This might be a short post ~ I am very tired! Ever since the episode Tuesday night, Randy hasn't been sleeping much, which means I haven't gotten much sleep.

Randy had both physical and occupational therapy today. The therapists worked on stretching out his left arm/hand. He, of course, practiced his walking. They gave him some putty type stuff to work with his left hand with. The therapist told Randy to absolutely not walk without his cane (which he tries to do quite often, especially whenever he wants to carry something).

I think Randy might be having too much ice cream or he is thinking about it too often. He and I were talking about something and he commented "They want to have their ice cream and be able to eat it too." I said "Ice Cream? What about the cake". He kind of laughed as he realizedwhat he has had, then responded "Nah, they skipped the cake and went straight for the ice cream!"

No comments: