Monday, September 04, 2006

Nice Day!


Today was a good day. It was my birthday and we had Jon and Kelli over (Jon is the tall guy next to Randy in the picture). They played a dice game with us and Randy ended up beating all of us. It was the first game that Randy really stuck to playing (probably because he was winning!).

Randy was very interactive today when they were here. We had burgers for dinner and Randy was insistent that since it was my birthday he was going to bbq, but then as he started getting stuff ready, he said "but Jon can probably help me out". It was good that he admitted he needed help! I have a picture of Randy flipping burgers at http://rarush.spaces.live.com/.

Tomorrow morning we all go to visit the outpatient facility at Valley Medical Center. I am hoping that we like what they have to offer.

No comments: